Since 1999, I have played weddings in and around the Triangle. I work closely with couples to determine the perfect musical selection for their special day. I would love to help make your day memorable. Contact me for more information and availability.
- Can you play outside? What happens if it rains?
- Yes, but due to the nature of the instrument, it's best to avoid extreme temperatures and rain. On most occasions, this will not be a problem. Please contact me if you think it could be.
- Will you play music that isn't "standard" wedding music?
- Yes, I can learn any selection and like working with creative couples!
- When do I need to select my music?
- After you have secured my services, we can begin working on your music selection. Music that is not standard repertoire will need to be sent to me prior to the date of your event.
- What is required to hold my date?
- I require a 40% non-refundable deposit to reserve dates on my calendar.
- What is the investment?
- For weddings in the Raleigh-Durham area, I charge $200 for the Ceremony. For more information about cocktail hours or other special events, please contact me.