I have taught students of all ages and levels of ability for five years. Whether you're playing 'Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star' or pieces by Mendelssohn and Bach, there is room for you in my studio.
Working to meet your individual goals, I will continue to customize lessons based on your interests and growth.
Specific areas of instruction that I offer include:
- Sight Reading
- Ear Training
- Music as a language
30 minute lessons are available at a rate of $35
60 minute lessons are available at a rate of $70
Rates are as follow for students who enroll for a semester of private lessons:
- 16 weeks of 30 minute lessons at $520
- 16 weeks of 60 minute lessons at $1080
Payment for weekly lessons (that are not on the semester schedule) are due at the time of lesson. Payment for a 16 week commitment is due at the beginning of the semester. Please contact me for payment plan options.
- Practicing is essential to improvement. It is expected that my students practice outside of lessons. This is the perfect way for you to discover areas for us to work through during your lesson.
- Punctuality needs to be maintained out of respect to other students. Lessons may be scheduled back to back and any time that is lost due to tardiness will have to count towards your lesson time.
- Cancellations and Make-up Lessons happen. If you need to miss a regularly scheduled lesson, please contact me at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule. Cancelled lessons will not be made up.